Twelve-year-old Winnie Willis has a way with horses. She can gentle the wildest mare, but other parts of her life don't always come as easily. Along with her dad and sister, Lizzy, Winnie is learning how to live without her mom, who was also a natural horse gentler. As Winnie teaches her horses about unconditional love and blind trust, God shows Winnie that he can be trusted too. Readers will be hooked on the series' vivid characters, whose quirky personalities fill Winnie's life with friendship and adventure.
In #1 Wild Thing, Winnie's fearful heart finally begins to trust God again as she tries to gentle the horse of her dreams, Wild Thing.
- Age Range: 8 – 12 years
- Grade Level: 3 and up
- Series: Winnie the Horse Gentler (Book 1)
- Mass Market Paperback: 173 pages
- Publisher: Tyndale Kids; Reprinted edition (March 28, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0842355421
- ISBN-13: 978-0842355421
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 4.2 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces